A container layered with hash browns, shredded cheddar, 2 eggs (over-easy or scrambled.) and your choice of ( turkey sausage, bacon, or avocado) Add extra eggs for $1.25 point each.
Bacon Egg & Cheese (Hangover Special) or Double Egg, Bacon & Cheese!
Our bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on a soft brioche roll & served with fries. Add additional eggs for only $ 1.25 each$10.95
Traditional Home style Pancakes
Our large fluffy pancakes served with syrup. Served with your choice of bacon or sausage.$11.95
Turkey Pepperjack Bagel Melt
Turkey breast with melted Pepperjack cheese, bacon and chipotle mayo. Served with soup, salad or fries.$12.95
Nacho’s with Chili and Cheese: $12.95
Last Day for Points!!!
– A Dutch open-faced omelet. Toasted Ciabatta shmeared with goat cheese and topped with sautéed spinach and 2 fried eggs. Served with a side of hashbrowns.
– Two eggs fried on a tortilla with picante sauce and topped with black beans and melted Cheddar/Jack cheese. Served with a side of bacon or sausage and hash browns
– A fluffy omelet filled with diced avocado, sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese. Served with hash browns and toast.
– Our fluffy omelet filled with sweet basil, tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese. Served with hash browns and toast.
Omelettes to Order
– Fluffy Omelettes -Choice of fillings served with home fries and toast.
– Two eggs (scrambled or fried), with your choice of sausage, bacon, or fruit. Served with a side of hash browns and toast.
Bagel & Lox
– Nova Scotia lox served on a toasted bagel with cream cheese.
Grilled Cheese of The Day-
– Mozzarella and Asiago with proscuitto and a fried egg on 7 grain. comes with deli salad or cup of soup.
– 7 Grain toast smeared with fresh avocado, sprinkled with everything spices and topped with 2 fried eggs
– Two fried eggs with black beans and a blanket of cheddar cheese– served with splash of salsa. with hash browns
Get Out of Dodge
– White meat Turkey Breast, fontina cheese, avocado, roasted peppers and honey mustard- grilled on 7 grain
First things first: we are located at 45 Broad St and YES WE TAKE POINTS. You can use your meal plan points all day, 7 days a week.
- Second, you can text your order in. 860-650-1214 (never a wait)
- Just like WesWings we are a small independent business owned by Karen & Ed ’89
- Grilled panini,
- 3 or 4 soups a day
- build your own grilled cheese
- Breakfast ALL DAY
- Fresh Smoothies.
Lots of choices for food and even more to drink. First the food
Under Build Your Own Sandwich you can create just what you want. Try our famous Cranberry-Apple Tuna. We’ve also have
- Sliced turkey
- Home cooked roast beef,
- Baked ham
- House made Hummus
Plenty of bread options and spreads as well. Any sandwich can be grilled on the panini press.
Eggs Benedict with fresh Asparagus one of many Weekend Brunch specials
You’ve heard about it. They have cookie dough. Maybe you even ate here during WesFest. But now you’re here, standing in line, with a crowd around you, and you hear one of the cashiers yell, “Can I help who’s next?”
WesWings can be a little daunting the first few times. Some will panic and just order a burger and fries or a chicken sandwich. Our menu is pretty extensive and the choices are vast.
- What kind of bread?
- Regular or spicy fries?
- What kind of sauce?
- Here or to go?
To list just a few of the questions you’ll be asked.
So here are a few ideas to help you get the most out of our little establishment Remember, yes we take points and like the Red & Black Cafe, we are a small independent business owned by Karen & Ed ’89
- Water is free, cups are not. We charge 25 cents for a water cup so if you don’t want to buy a drink, bring your own mug. We do this to reduce waste, not make money.
- To Go containers are free. Our portions are big and delicious so why not bring it home.
What to order?
Why spend 2 points or more every meal for your beverage? Our Mug Club is not only good for the environment, it’s good for your points balance.
If you go to either location 3 times a week, you will save over $175 this year. Go 5 times a week and save close to $325 this year.
Mug Club FAQ
What is it?
Purchase a reusable mug from either WesWings or Red & Black Café for free refills of soda and iced or hot coffee every time you visit.
Can I use it at other campus locations?
Only WesWings and Red & Black Cafe.
How much is it? Continue reading
Here’s Wesleyan’s latest video, A behind the scenes look at Swings
As many probably figured out, our recent Egg Hunt had several eggs containing “Golden Tickets” We invited all of the ticket holders to a tour of WesWings and we are happy to announce that pre-frosh Charles Bucket ’22 was the winner. Not just of the cookie dough, but the whole restaurant.
We chose Charlie despite his breaking the rules of the contract signed by him.
“the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera… Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera… Memo bis punitor delicatum!”
During the tour, he and his grandpa Joe stole some Dr Pepper by drinking directly from the soda fountain which now has to be washed and sterilized. But instead of getting nothing and saying good day to them, after Bucket ’22 returned his everlasting cookie dough we knew he was the one.
We want to also congratulate the other golden ticket winners who took the tour of Swings but didn’t make it to the end, Salt ’18, (was a bad egg), Argus food editor Beauregarde ’19, film student Teavee ’19 and that August kid. Don’t worry they’ll all be back to their normal old terrible selves but maybe they’ll be a little bit wiser for the wear.
Bucket ’22 will be living in 156 High St next year along with his mother and all four grandparents (we don’t know what happened to the father). However due to Res Life rules, all four grandparents will have to share a twin XL bed.
The Red & Black Cafe 45 Broad St
will be giving away free 16 oz hot or iced coffees to everyone who participates in the Big Roll all day Saturday. Just show us your I Rolled sticker.
Middletown Press article