You’re almost here! We know you have questions. “What’s a pail? Tell me about cookie dough.” Good news, we have answers. And we will be providing them over the upcoming weeks.
The most important thing you can do right now is connect with us.
- Our website http://www.weswings.com
- Our Facebook page
- Our Twitters @weswings @RBCWes
- Our Instagram
- Our Pinterest JK we don’t have Pinterest
- Friend us on SnapChat
Over the next few weeks we will provide you with answers like
- “Yes, we do take points. You can use your meal plan points at both WesWings and the Red & Black Cafe.”
- “The Red & Black Cafe is located in the back corner of Broad St. Books, the campus bookstore at 45 Broad St. Yes, you can use your meal plan points at the cafe.”
- “WesWings is located in the lower rear level at 156 High St. Yes, you can use your points there too”
- “Sorry, you can’t use your block meals. That’s why most students opt for the plan with the most points.”
- “Yes, it’s raw. Yes, you can eat it.”
- “Yes, were are hiring. Apply on our Website”
- “We recommend over easy, but a scrambled pail is good too.”
Don’t be shy. Feel free to contact us through any of our social media accounts. See you in September.
-Karen & Ed
You must be logged in to post a comment.