– Turkey, basil, red onions, tomatoes and brie with honey mustard, grilled on focaccia. Served with chips.
Grilled Chicken Wrap
– Grilled chicken breast, cheddar cheese and roasted red peppers in a wheat wrap. Served with your choice of chips or a deli salad.
– Thinly sliced salami,and capicola, with mozzarella cheese, red peppers and lettuce drizzled with spice infused oil and balsamic vinegar on ciabatta bread. Served with chips
Why spend 2 points or more every meal for your beverage? Our Mug Club is not only good for the environment, it’s good for your points balance. If you go to either location at least once every 10 days, then Mug Club is a no brainer. Regulars of both locations save hundreds of dollars during the school year. Only 250 mugs are available. Don’t wait!
Mug Club FAQ
What is it?
Purchase a reusable mug from either WesWings or Red & Black Café for free refills of soda and iced coffee every time you visit.
Can I use it at other campus locations?
Only WesWings and Red & Black Cafe.
How much is it? Continue reading
– A 6 ounce burger or veggie burger topped with melted cheddar cheese, salsa & fresh avocado. Served with your choice of fries or small salad. $11.95
Curried Chicken Salad
– All white meat curried chicken salad with dried cranberries and lettuce in a tortilla wrap. Served with your choice of salad or fries. Or skip the bread and add to a garden salad!$11.95
– Breaded and fried ricotta filled ravioli topped with a light marinara sauce and fresh mozzarella cheese.$12.95
Pesto Penne with Roasted Grape Tomatoes
– A Wes Wings favorite!! Penne pasta tossed with grilled chicken or seitan in a pesto cream sauce & served with bread. $14.95
– Bruschetta toast atop mesculin greens with your choice of grilled chicken,seitan, falafel or tofu with diced native tomato, red onion, fresh mozzarella cheese.$14.95
25 Days til Oct Break Chicken Panino
– Breaded chicken breast with mushrooms and brie cheese grilled on foccacia. comes with chips.
– Turkey, bacon, lettuce and tomato w/cheddar grilled on focaccia. Served with chips
Egg Salad Sandwich
– Freshly made egg salad served with lettuce and tomato on toasted white bread . Served with chips
Classic Roast Beef
– Fresh Rare Roast beef on ciabatta w/ lettuce, tomato, Swiss cheese . Served with chips..
Green Acres Wrap
– Roasted chicken, spinach, diced tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese grilled in a wrap served with a choice of chips
Pastrami Reuben Panino
– Thinly sliced pastrami, Sauerkraut and Swiss cheese topped w/ Russian dressing on grilled rye bread. Served with chips.
Get Your Goat
– Grilled Portabello mushroom with sun-dried tomato pesto and goat cheese grilled on focaccia. Served with chips
BBQ Pulled Pork wrap
– Tender slow cooked pulled pork in a tangy BBQ sauce, with cheddar grilled in a wrap. with a bag of chips
On Top of Old Smokey
– Virginia baked ham with smoked gouda cheese, roasted red peppers and onions on grilled foccia bread with a side of honey mustard. Served with choice of chips,
Mamma Mia Meatball Grinder
– Home style meatballs in our own marinara sauce with melted provolone cheese in a soft grinder roll. Comes with fries or small salad.$11.95
Bagel N’ Lox Platter
– A toasted bagel with smoked salmon. Served with capers, cream cheese, red onion, chopped egg, sliced tomato and a side of fresh fruit salad.$11.95
Avocado Grilled Cheese
– Grilled Texas toast with avocado, Swiss cheese and roasted red peppers. Served with your choice of fries or small salad.$11.95
– Scrambled eggs, hash browns and your choice of bacon or sausage, shredded cheddar cheese in a wrap! Comes with a side of fruit $11.95
– Lightly breaded and fried chicken breast baked with our homemade marinara sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese. Served over penne with a side of bread.$14.95
– Mixed salad greens topped with quinoa, grilled onions, grape tomatoes, green beans and your choice of grilled chicken, fried seitan, falafel or tofu with a side of housemade vinaigrette. $14.95
Tonight’s BBQ Chicken Special features corn on the cob from Treat Farm.
When I arrived this morning the farm staff wasn’t there today. But we have a pretty good relationship with the farm and we REALLY wanted to bring you fresh local corn so..
I picked 100 ears myself.
Good thing I have a pick-up
We noticed that some of you are having trouble adjusting to our new menu boards. As much as we enjoy watching the confused looks on your faces, the changes really are intended to simplify the process. Only a couple of items are gone, some have moved and overall your choices have increased.
Many sandwiches have been consolidated to the “Build Your Own Sandwich Board”
Items like the Falafel Wrap, Tender Sandwich, Seitan Sandwich or Hummuswich are now found here and can be customized the way you want.
The Grilled Chicken Sandwich now comes with your choice of wing sauce.
No longer limited to just Buffalo or Honey Ginger sauce, you can now have Medium Rochester if you choose.
Salads have more choices than ever. Continue reading
For almost a decade beginning in 2005, we have been contributing 1% of our gross sales from the Red & Black Cafe to support financial aid. Our 1% For Aid campaign has now just reached over $48,000. These funds have been restricted to financial aid and since 2009 we have specifically directed these funds to the Johannah Justin Jinich ’10 scholarship, (a cause dear to our hearts).
As we begin our 12th year in business, we appreciate all the support we’ve received from students and will continue to support you.
-Karen & Ed
Once again we are excited to feature locally grown produce from Treat Farm in Orange, CT.
Just a 1/2 mile down the road from owner, Ed Thorndike ’89, we are able to get farm fresh tomatoes, Zephyr squash, sweet corn and other vegetables.
Look for these veggies on your sandwiches and in your specials at both WesWings and Red & Black Cafe.
As small local businesses ourselves, we know the importance of supporting farms like Treat Farm
Ed stops by the farm every morning before work