Why spend 2 points or more every meal for your beverage? Our Mug Club is not only good for the environment, it’s good for your points balance.
If you go to either location 3 times a week, you will save over $160 this year. Go 5 times a week and save close to $300 this year.
Mug Club FAQ
What is it?
Purchase a reusable mug from either WesWings or Red & Black Café for free refills of soda and iced coffee every time you visit.
Can I use it at other campus locations?
Only WesWings and Red & Black Cafe.
How much is it? Continue reading
We are fully open. Hours this week are 9am-5pm. Starting Monday we go to regular hours. We’re taking meal plan points, cash, credit cards and Middletown Cash. Cool off with a smoothie or try our new menu. Yes, that’s right. New Menu.
– Grilled chicken with roasted red peppers, bacon, cheddar cheese & chipotle mayo & avocado in a wrap. Served with choice of fries or small salad or cup of soup.$11.95
Black Bean Veggie Burger
– Black bean veggie burger in a wrap with avocado and salsa. Served with your choice of fries or small house salad.$11.95
Mom’s Egg Salad
– Housemade egg salad on white toast with lettuce. Comes with a side of fries or small salad or cup of soup. Or add to a garden house salad. $11.95
Texas Caesar Salad
– Crisp romaine lettuce with grilled chicken, diced red pepper, corn, black beans, sun-dried tomatoes, homemade croutons, parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing with a kick!! Comes with your choice of fries or salad.$14.95
– Clam strips in a soft roll with lettuce, tomato and a spicy chipotle mayo. Comes with a side of fries, small soup or small salad.$11.95
Tarragon Grape Chicken Salad
– All white meat chicken salad seasoned with grapes and tarragon in a wrap. Served with your choice of fries, small salad or small soup. Or, add to a garden salad.$11.95
– A 6 ounce burger or veggie burger topped with melted cheddar cheese, salsa & fresh avocado on a brioche roll. Served with your choice of fries or small salad or cup of soup.$11.95
– Fresh field greens topped with either grilled chicken, seitan, tofu or falafel, a scoop of cous cous, feta cheese, Kalamata olives and served with a side of toasted pita wedges with a housemade balsamic dressing.$14.95
Curried Chicken Salad
– All white meat curried chicken salad with dried cranberries and lettuce in a tortilla wrap. Served with your choice of salad or fries. Or skip the bread and add to a garden salad!$11.95
– A 6oz flame grilled burger or veggie burger with melted cheddar cheese and a spicy buffalo sauce served on a roll with our bleu cheese dressing and lettuce . Served with your choice of salad, soup, or fries.$11.95
Spicy Tuna Wrap
– A tortilla wrap with tuna, spinach, bacon, Swiss, roasted red peppers and chipotle mayo. Comes with side of fries, soup or salad.$11.95
Apple & Brie Salad
– Fresh salad greens with your choice of grilled chicken, tofu, falafel or fried seitan with fresh apples, candied walnuts, dried cranberries, grape tomatoes, and brie cheese in a housemade vinaigrette. $14.95
– A container layered with hash browns, shredded cheddar, 2 eggs (over-easy or scrambled.) and your choice of (sausage, bacon, or avocado) Add extra eggs for 1 point each. $11.95
– Two poached eggs served on toasted English muffins with Canadian bacon and topped with hollandaise sauce. Served with a side of fresh fruit. Substitute smoked salmon for 2 points.$12.95
Bacon Egg & Cheese (Hangover Special) or Double Egg, Bacon & Cheese
– Our bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on a soft brioche roll & served with fries. Sausage or ham also available. Add additional eggs for only $ 1 each!$10.95
Bagel N’ Lox Platter
– A toasted bagel with smoked salmon. Served with capers, cream cheese, red onion, chopped egg, sliced tomato and a side of fruit.$11.95
– a 12 ounce cup of oatmeal with diced apple, cranberries and brown sugar.$3.95
French Toast with Nutella & Fresh Bananas
– Texas brioche toast topped with a nutella topping & fresh bananas. Served with your choice of bacon, sausage or fruit.$13.95
BBQ’d Pulled Pork Platter
– BBQ’d pulled pork on a brioche roll, side of french fries & cole slaw.$14.95
– Field greens with either grilled chicken, seitan falafel or tofu, bruschetta toast, native tomato slices and fresh mozzarella cheese drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette. $14.95
You’re almost here! We know you have questions. “What’s a pail? Tell me about cookie dough.” Good news, we have answers. And we will be providing them over the upcoming weeks.
The most important thing you can do right now is connect with us.
Over the next few weeks we will provide you with answers like
- “Yes, we do take points. You can use your meal plan points at both WesWings and the Red & Black Cafe.”
- “The Red & Black Cafe is located in the back corner of Broad St. Books, the campus bookstore at 45 Broad St. Yes, you can use your meal plan points at the cafe.”
- “WesWings is located in the lower rear level at 156 High St. Yes, you can use your points there too”
- “Sorry, you can’t use your block meals. That’s why most students opt for the plan with the most points.”
- “Yes, it’s raw. Yes, you can eat it.”
- “Yes, were are hiring. Apply on our Website”
- “We recommend over easy, but a scrambled pail is good too.”
Don’t be shy. Feel free to contact us through any of our social media accounts. See you in September.
WesWings’ 15th Annual Lobsterfest!
Wednesday May 6th 5pm-8pm
1 1/4-1 1/2 pound lobster
Corn on the cob $29 Points
If you have ever stopped in for one of our weekend brunches, you’ve probably had a pail. They’ve become quite popular as a recent snap chat photo clearly shows. Scrambled, over easy, poached, bacon, avocado, hollandaise the choices are endless.
We have had requests to offer the pail on different days as well as dinner pails like the mashed potato pail or the notorious Pail-A-Palooza.
After careful thought and consideration, we have decided to serve all of our menu items in a pail. Cheeseburger? In a pail. Buffalo wings? In a pail. Salads in pails. Eggplant Parmigiana in pails. Soup in pails. Chicken Tender Wraps in pails. You get the idea.
For those of you who either are not fans of the breakfast pail or prefer your Penne Vodka on a plate, you’ll adjust.
While some would rather not have their entire meal in one container the benefits are many.
- No longer do we have to worry if your meal “was supposed to be to-go”
- Neatness and presentation? Who cares, it’s in a pail!
- Finally, to keep every portion consistent in size, we will be serving our cookie dough in the pail as well. While we don’t recommend eating 26 oz of cookie dough, you’re all big boys and girls and can make that choice if you want.
We look forward to seeing photos of your pail food on Twitter and SnapChat or Facebook if anyone still uses it.
We’ve gotten pretty good at handling natural disasters over the past few years. While there is a great deal of planning that goes into such an event, we would never be able to pull it off without our staff. Both full-timers and students made their way through the storm to keep the lights on and our customers fed.
- Stephanie Andrasik
- Nick August
- Jessica Carlson ’16
- Dandara Catete ’15
- Francine Denny
- Hannah Fritz ’18
- Krista Kaffen
- Rick Kmietek
- Robert McGiveron
- Mike Mitchell
- Callie Monroe ’17
- Brian Rahrig
- Hannah Rimm ’15
- Shourya Sen ’15
- Emma Singer ’15
- Job Vasquez
And of course co-owner, fearless leader Karen Kaffen-Polascik (Ed was in an undisclosed bunker for security reasons)
These were the people who fed hundreds of you including over 700 just at dinner alone. That’s 700 meals MADE TO ORDER. We broke our record set during the dinner after Blizzard Nemo in 2013.
We are very thankful to them and to our customers for their patience and understanding during a very busy day and stressful couple of days.
-Karen & Ed